Monday, September 27, 2010

OXY REVIEW

Last night on 2 Divas On A Dime blog talk show I talked about doing a review on OXY Clinical. Well before I review they are still giving away free samples. So try it for yourself!!!! You will also get a coupon for 1.00 off any clinical product. 

http://www.oxyskincare.com/free-sample 


There are three samples that you will receive in the mail from OXY. They are Clearing Treatment, Hydrating Therapy and the Advanced Face Wash.

Clearing Treatment- Eliminates 99% of acne bacteria in just 8 hours. I thought that the Clearing Treatment was a little harsh for my skin. When I put it on my skin it started burning so if you have sensitive skin this may not be the product for you.

Hydrating Therapy- 3-in-1 formula delivers beneficial nutrients to replenish acne-prone skin, while still fighting blemishes and controlling oil. I LOVE THIS STUFF!!!!!! Its really hydrates your skin and makes it feel so soft. Plus, its making your skin clear at the same time. It also really does control the oil on your face. This is a must have!!!!

Advanced Face Wash- Continuous-action formula battles breakouts even after you rinse. For me the face wash was okay. If you leave it on for too long your face starts to burn a little. So this is another product that you may want to stay away from if you have sensitive skin. I paired the face wash up with a blemish and blackhead scrub which really helps my skin feel smooth and keeps it clear.

Peace and Hair Grease,

2 Divas

No comments:

Post a Comment